Bishounen, Biseinen... It's all Bishie Love

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Koike Teppei in Dragon Zakura

Koike Teppei, Dragon Zakura

I decided to first watch Dragon Zakura for Yamapi, but shortly after tuning into the series, I realized that Koike Teppei was also in there! And in a fairly large role, which just made it all the better.

I started really liking this actor while watching Gokusen 2, so, as you can imagine, my
'thing' for this actor just grew. Anyway, he's got one of the greatest smiles I've ever seen, so I figured I'd start him off with a great screen cap from Dragon Zakura to capture it in all its glory.


A bit about Dragon Zakura and Koike-san's involvement with the show:

Genre: School / Drama
Role: Ogata Hideki - a guitar playing student who, though his grades have never been good, enters the special class aiming for Toudai (Tokyo University).
Original Broadcast: 2005-Jul-08 to 2005-Sept-16.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home