Bishounen, Biseinen... It's all Bishie Love

Friday, July 20, 2007

Oguri Shun in Hana Yori Dango

Oguri Shun, Hana Yori Dango

Oguri Shun, Hana Yori Dango

A fun couple of pictures this time around - and I had to grab two screen caps just to get the full effect. I always think that Oguri Shun looks so cute when I see him sleeping under his book.

Anyway, above are images of (as I mentioned above!) Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui in the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango - right before he saves Tsukushi-chan from her attackers of the moment (which starts to become a hobby for our Ogurin). Not that it's a bad thing. I'm sure we all have dreams of a knight in shining armor.

Once again, I'd apologize for yet another school drama... but since it's filled with such great eye-candy, should I really be apologizing? I'll leave that one up to you all ;)


A bit about Hana Yori Dango and Oguri-san's involvement with the show:

Genre: School / Drama
Role: Hanazawa Rui, one of the F4 that rule the school - an introverted rich guy that is the heir of a large company.
Awards: Best Drama at the 52nd Television Drama Academy Awards
Original Broadcast: 2005-Oct-21 to 2007-Mar-16

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home